Every week, I am challenging myself to accomplish my goals. I figure I can handle one week at a time, rather than saying "I am going to stop spending money..." But for how long? It's like telling yourself that you're not allowed to have sweets anymore. Moderation is key, and baby steps will lead to leaps.
So this week, I have a couple of things I want to accomplish..
1. DO NOT spend money unless its absolutely necessary. Gas is all I want to limit myself to, but I know at some point I will need to buy some food for myself. I need to stop making fast food runs after work and school! I have been really good about putting extra money into my savings, that way I literally do not have enough money in my account to buy things I don't need.
2. Although I have a long work week, I want to work out 3 times this week. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I am relying on a friend to teach me tips and tricks of how to work out. Once I get some advice and practice, I should be golden.
3. Devote a day to work on school work. Wednesday I am not working, so I plan on spending a majority of the day looking at my new classes and getting a head start on some of my projects! I want to make great grades this semester. I am so used to being an average student. I need to strive for better.
So, let's see how this goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment